Skip to main content
You are not a member of this wiki.
Pages and Files
- Established actors and young hopefuls from the Duxbury area launch careers in the field of entertainment and modeling.
- Popular rock and roll band that originated on the South Shore, where several members of the band live.
Alcohol & Drug Awareness
- Organizations and activities.
- John and Priscilla Alden and their descendants.
- Ancestral home of John and Priscilla Alden, owned and operated by the Aldren Kindred, Inc. Museum and gift shop open to the public April to December.
- director of the Duxbury Free Library, 1925-1952.
- Handling of domestic and wild animals.
- Alpacas, Coyotes, Deer, Dolphin, Foxes, Horses, Lobster, Seals, Sharks, Turtles, Whales. See also
- Duxbury art events put on by organizations or individuals.
- Local visual artists and crafters display their skill in area of paintings, photography, sculpting and pottery.
Art Complex Museum
- Weyerhaeuser family funded art center with permanent collections of Shaker and Japanese Art, sculpture and a venue for individual and group exhibitions.
- Duxbury athletes.
- Notable artists, writers, and poets who have lived in Duxbury
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"